The counseling staff – there for you
HackensackUMC Mountainside's Cancer Center is a valuable resource for any individual or family member facing cancer. The counseling staff can assist you with any non-medical problems related to your diagnosis, treatment or hospitalization. In addition to counseling, our staff assists our patients with other services such as making transportation arrangements, financial aid resources and accessing community resources. Some of our support services include:
- Short-term individual counseling.
- Referrals for long-term counseling.
- Group and family counseling.
- Circle of Women breast cancer support group.
- Us Too prostate cancer support group.
- Information and referral to additional resources.
For information about counseling and support services, click here
or please contact Regina Hemsey, MPH (973-429-6098).