A leading provider of orthopedic care in New Jersey, the HackensackUMC Mountainside Orthopedics Program and the surgeons in our Orthopedic Division focus on helping patients return to active lives as soon as possible.
From hip replacement to comprehensive physical therapy
We offer fellowship-trained, board-certified physicians with sub-specialties in spine, hand, shoulder, hip and knee surgeries, including the latest minimally-invasive techniques that allow faster recovery periods. When it’s time for rehabilitation, we offer a 5,000-square foot fitness facility with experienced and trained rehabilitation specialists. The rehabilitation center also has private treatment rooms for adults and seniors, as well as adolescents ages 14 to 17.
Our services include:
- General orthopedic surgery: shoulder, hand, arm, lower extremities and foot.
- Total joint replacement surgery: hip, knee, shoulder and elbow.
- Spinal surgery
- Comprehensive physical therapy that will prepare you to return home in optimal condition.
- An inpatient sub-acute floor (TCU) for rehab, complementing and integrating with our outpatient physical therapy department.
- Total Joint Classes to educate prospective patients on post-op expectations.
We value teamwork and collaboration to achieve the best outcome for each patient. Our multidisciplinary staff provides the expertise and compassion to treat the whole patient and assure the best possible outcomes.