Family Practice is a diverse specialty, and the graduates of Mountainside Family Practice Associates’ residency program are a prime example:
- 61% of our alumni practice in the suburbs; 21% practice in urban areas and 18% classify their practice location as rural.
- 54% of alumni are members of group practices, and 26% are solo practitioners. The remaining 20% are involved in medical education.
- 93% have hospital privileges.
- 92% have an active pediatric practice.
- 47% provide service to nursing homes.
- 16% of our alumni provide pre-natal care.
- 15% of our graduates have earned Certificates of Advanced Qualifications.