Approximately 70 million Americans suffer from some form of sleep disorder. Even more alarming, many have no clue that their snoring or other sleep problems could be potentially life threatening. At HackensackUMC Mountainside’s Center for Sleep Medicine, we offer a comprehensive program that is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Our team focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of all aspects of sleep pathology. In short, we’ll do whatever it takes to help you get a great night’s sleep.
Tired of Being Tired?
Did you know that the average adult needs 7-8 hours of sleep each night for peak performance? Although each person’s sleep needs differ, studies show that sleeping less than 7 hours a night on a regular basis may lead to serious health risks such as cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes and weight gain.
Take this brief quiz. If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, speak to your physician or contact us at 973-429-6858
• Do you fall asleep or feel sleepy during dinner, while entertaining friends, at work or driving?
• Do you snore?
• Do you gasp for air?
• Do you have morning headaches?
• Do you have trouble concentrating?
• Do you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
• Do you have a creepy, crawly, tingly or burning feeling in your legs at night?
• Do you wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn?
• Do you feel anxious or depressed at times?
Take this Wellness Assessment
to bring with you to your physician.
Our Newly Renovated Sleep Center