For expectant parents, our parent education classes are a convenient and fun way to learn about the joyous journey that's about to begin. Whether it's your first baby or you are a veteran, it helps to prepare. Some of the classes we offer:
- Cherished Childbirth, which covers all stages and phases, medication options and more
- Achieving an Easy Adjustment to Parenting, from diaper and bathing to lifestyle changes
- Making a Smooth Transition to a larger family
- Postpartum Parenting: a true user's guide
- Individual classes for grandparents and siblings
- Breastfeeding: What you need to know
All classes are conducted on-site at the hospital and all are led by nurses trained and certified as childbirth educators and lactation consultants.
To register for a class, please call 1(888)973-4674 or click here.