For patients, families and physicians, our Central Scheduling department is the convenient, one-stop source to arrange a variety of services, including tests or even surgery. You’ll find our helpful coordinators on the other end of the line ready to walk you through every step of the way. They are available six days a week, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 4 pm.
Now with just one call, you can schedule:
- Operating rooms for surgery and procedures
- Outpatient and inpatient surgeries
- Pre-admission testing
- Outpatient diagnostic services including CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, nuclear cardiology, mammography and stereotactic biopsy
- Rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, audiology, cardiology services, and cardiac rehabilitation
What you need to schedule an appointment:
Please have all of the following information available before calling.
- Patient name, gender, home phone/best number to use, date of birth, social security number, and insurance information.
- Ordering physician name, diagnosis (ICD9) and procedure (CPT) code, type of test, service or procedure and details of procedure.
For more information or to schedule a procedure:
Call (973) 873-7787 or fax (973) 680-7946.
For surgical cases, please fax booking forms to (973) 680-7946 or call (973) 873-7787.
Read more about how to prepare for a test or procedure: Click here